R.e

This is are the different things

22 Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: 2 “The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3 He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.
4 “Then he sent some more servants and said, ‘Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.’

13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

That’s Matthews story

This is Luke’s story

15 When one of those at the table with him heard this, he said to Jesus, “Blessed is the one who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God.”

“Then the master told his servant, ‘Go out to the roads and country lanes and compel them to come in, so that my house will be full. 24 I tell you, not one of those who were invited will get a taste of my banquet.’”

20140520-121226.jpg

I can write the things that happen in mass and the last supper

Marry mackillop was brought over to australila from Scotland and started a school for free and it costed every one no money
She cured a hunters right lung and cured leukaemia for a lady and was the first saint for australila she died at the age of 67 and she was a nice lady

20140806-115124.jpg

20140825-144943.jpg

So the recount on confirmation what happened is on Wednesday we did the practice. On Sunday my pa was my sponsor and then the mass ended and I went home.